Digging out old costumes is always a highlight of Halloween, silly puppies.
Farmington Pumpkin Patch
After Black Island Farms, Farmington, and J&J, we made out with quite a few pumpkins this year, the boys loved picking out their pumpkins and deciding what they wanted to carve.
Family night pumpkin painting, apparently no shirts is required for this activity
Family Halloween Party - Jared was at home working to get the basement ready for carpet. He has been quite the work horse with the basement and getting ready for baby, it seems the project list never ends. Although now with the basement done, we are hoping life will be able to get back to normal soon (if their is such a thing).
Lumberjack Bronson
Olaf and Skeleton - I'm glad we had these jammies for Blake to wear he did not want
to have anything to do with putting on a costume. Bronson and Levi picked out their costumes and I did my best to copy cat somebody else's cute ideas. I think they both liked them.
Trick or Treating at Daddy's work. No need to go anywhere else, they always load us up.
Levi picked Olaf, and Bronson made the Pac Man, I may have helped touch it up a little. We love pumpkins at our house, but being big and pregnant has definitely put a damper on my motivation.
Another project, with Bronson eager to help. Cleaning the outside windows.
Baby's room, with happy little painters. Jared doesn't trust me to paint a room, but has no problem
handing over paint brushes to our 5 and 7 year old. It turned out great, I will need to post some pics of the finished product and basement soon.
My mom and I were planning on doing a tree for the festival of trees with a Cozy Cone Motel theme, we had lots of fun ideas of things to put with it, it would have been very cute. However after seeing the tree I decided I wanted to keep it for myself. (Yes I'm kind of selfish) So I put it up and it was very cute, but didn't feel much like Christmas, let's face it my house isn't Disneyland :( So i decided to switch back to my red candy cane tree for more of a Christmas feel. All I need to do is get my hospital bag packed and I'm ready to have this little boy, but most likely won't until the 11th of Dec. He has been breech, he flips and moves a ton, my back is breaking, my belly hangs out of my shirt, and I can't recall ever being more miserable. I know it will be worth it, can't wait to meet him.
No comments:
Post a Comment