1.19.2013

Moving

We made it.  We survived.  Jared was determined to have us in before Christmas and he did it with a few days to spare.  We moved in on Dec. 20.  We were lucky to beat the storms and the extreme cold that we've been having.  Taking pictures while moving isn't very convenient, but I did snap one of my dad unloading his little truck with the majority of stuff from Kaysville.  He may have gotten a few funny looks as we drove down the street.  I guess I know why I come into my house with every single grocery sack on my arms, even if I can barely lift them up to the counter - I prefer making 1 trip :).  We had a lot of help from parents, family, and Jared's buddies.  Thanks everyone, we really couldn't have done it without you.
 One thing I really missed not having my own house was my tub.  I'm a total bath freak.  The boys did a great job breaking in the new tub.  Ahhh, it is so nice.  The whole house feels like a dream.  We are feeling very very blessed to have such a nice home for our family.
           Blake has been a very good little helper.  Much more patient than I would be I'm sure.
 First night at home.  It took the boys a while to settle down,  after all this has been more of a play ground to them.  I'd say now, a month later they are finally settling in to a good routine with daddy.  It's so nice to have both parents under the same roof again. :)  We moved in Thursday night and Friday morning we went to work setting up the tree.  I figured with Christmas so close we didn't have time to waste.  Then after we went to Chruch on Sunday I got some pictures of my favorite presents under the tree.  I'm very grateful for smart people who helped me recover over 100 photos that were damaged on my computer because the hard drive was so full.  I'm kind of a picture nut so I have lots on my computer but I didn't think having a full disk would make my whole system crash - now I know.



I'm so grateful for all of my boys they are each such a special treasure to me.  They are unique, smart, goofy, obnoxious, cute as could be - just like their parents :)

No comments: