1.21.2013

Christmas 2012

 

 We had a fun Christmas Eve with Grandma and Grandpa Buckley, Arianna and Julie.  Grandma brought all kinds of fun games with prizes to match.  Blake had a nice winter's nap.

Christmas Morning we were up early, Jared and I that is, getting ready for the day. The kids slept in.   Bronson finally woke up about 8.  We convinced him we couldn't open presents without Levi and needed to go wake him up.  When we tried, "Levi, wake up.  Do you want to see what Santa brought you?"  He answered with a short glare and a "No!" then pulled his blanket back over his head.  He isn't really the morning type like Bronson.  After a few more minutes of convincing we made it out.

We had a very fun morning, the boys loved it all.






 This was the first year the boys gave each other gifts.  We took them out shopping and they picked what to give each other.  It took Levi a little bit, because he kept wanting to pick something for himself but he eventually did it.  Then we went home and wrapped them up.  I think they liked it.  We didn't have time in the morning for Jared to open his gifts - or he just was a slow poke, so he opened his gifts from the kids that night after we got home.
 I'm not very good at just taking one picture, I have to take about 10, but I love the smiles in all of them.  I wonder how long they will still like putting their arms around each other?  Forever I hope.




 Even being ready in advance we still ran a little late to make it to Grandma's on time.  We had lots of presents and fun.  I think the favorite item was the rc cars.
Then we headed to the other Grandma's for dinner and lots more fun.  Melissa made a fun Christmas trivia game and we relived our 1985 Christmas home movie.  The only home movie we have as kids.  I'll just say Levi and I have a lot in common :)  We had a great Christmas and are very spoiled.  We are especially excited for Lagoon passes this summer, but being in our home together is the best gift of all!

1 comment:

Steph said...

So cute! I love it when you update your blog, and now I'm ready for another... Those babies make me smile.