It seems I have a lot of pictures of Blake when he is sleeping or in his car seat. I guess it's because that's when my hands are free. He is a cute little sleeper, he breathes just like Bronson did, not quite snoring but just a little noisy sometimes. I love it.
Poor Simba got attacked by the neighbors dog and got a pretty big puncture wound. I'm glad it wasn't worse and really glad it wasn't one of our kids.
Blake is the best smiler and little talker. He is so fun.
These are from a couple weeks ago, and I don't have new ones yet but the finished product will be posted soon! Yippeeeee! There are things that turned out different than I'd hoped, some big, some little, but really it doesn't matter. We have a roof, running water and a furnace. That alone is a huge blessing. I love our new house and all the work and love that has gone into building it!
One of my favorite spots, a soon to be fire pit.
Levi has claimed this rock and always wants his picture taken on it. This first time he shared his famous booty shaking dance with us. He makes me smile, a quality I love.
Is he cute or what?
Playing with homemade moon dough, it was fun. 8 cups flour and 1 cup baby oil. Smells good too. The boys liked having a soft sand box inside. After a couple of days though we had to dump it. A little bit messy, but fun. Bronson surprised me with his creative letter project. I never would have thought to hook the letters on the hose like that. He is a thinker alright, he likes to solve problems, or make plans to do things. He just may be an engineer or something.
I haven't had a tub picture of these guys in a while. I can't believe how big they are.
For the most part they get along. They love to wrestle and be goofy.
My sleeping babies turned into sleeping big boys. It is good therapy for me to see my sleeping boys at the end of each day to give me some me some encouragement to try again tomorrow.
Blue eyed boys on Thanksgiving. Bronson loves to hold Blake, he thinks he is the cutest thing ever.
"one of these things is not like the other" It's hard to believe these boys are related they are total opposites. Tylers neck is like 5 times longer than Blake's even though you can't see it in this picture. Blake is a hard crier, Tyler barely peeps, but one thing they do have in common, they don't like being put in a doll stroller.
4 comments:
Your house looks awesome! I seriously love it all so much! Keep posting pictures because I might end up copying things down the road! So exciting!
I've been away front he blog world for awhile...just thing up this morning! Your boys are so big, and so cute! Now that we are back in Utah we should get our kids together someday.
So happy for you and your beautiful new home. Good luck as the completion and big move grow near.
Your house is looking great Michelle. I am so jealous that you are almost done. We have yet to start! Blake is such a cute guy:)
Your house looks great, I'll have to come see it next month after you get settled a little bit!
Post a Comment