Little Blake in his winter hat. I had to take a pic to compare to Bronson in that hat.
He is such a blessing to our family, especially to me!
Such a cute boy and cute smile. We had a nice day for Blake's blessing. We did it at home while Wade and Brieana were in town. It was stake conference that day and we . . . . didn't go. It sure made getting ready for the blessing much easier though. Actually I really didn't do much, my mom was upstairs taking care of everything while I was down stairs taking care of my baby. It was awesome, no stress or worry, I think if we have another baby I just may come back to have my moms help. :) Blessing days should always feel like this. The bad part was Cami wasn't able to make it since she was home with princess Tessa, just a few days old.
Blake wore Levi's outfit, as Bronson's was to little, but he sure looked handsome.
Resting up for the big day and resting after. Blake loves Steph, it's nice to have so sisters who take care of a baby the same way you do. Steph is very good to take care of him and since we pretty much take over their house every Tuesday and Thursday while Bronson and Levi go to school . . . well I pretty much am in a huge baby sitting debt to her. Jared gave a great blessing, from what I was told. The bishop told me right before the blessing that he wanted me to bear my testimony afterwards, since I wouldn't have the chance as if we had done it on fast Sunday. Great . . . so instead of listening to the blessing my mind went racing trying to think of what to say. It was horrible, I really heard like one sentence. Then felt a bit awkward bearing my testimony in the family room. Anyway that was the one downer to doing it at home.
I hate that the more kids you have the worse you get at documenting their life. I don't even have a baby book or a record of his day to day cuteness. This is the first bath picture I have of him. He loves baths and giggles every time I clean all the junk out from under his neck. I guess that is a body part we won't get to see much of in our babies. Oh well, we get cute cheeks instead.
Here are the new cousins. Tessa is so sweet and petite, especially compared to Blake. It really makes me wonder if we ever had a girl what she would look like. Can a girl pull off no neck and huge head?
And baby Tyler is so small too. I wish I had cute family pictures in the hospital. I have many blessings in my life but looking good while pregnant and afterwards is not one of them. These little babies are already so much fun, it's nice having sisters in the same boat.


No comments:
Post a Comment