Happy Birthday to our cute "buddy"
He did his best to help me blow up about 40 balloons. Considering I get completely winded just walking up the stairs or getting dressed, it was no easy task.
My Super Fast Super Man
Levi modeled his new outfit for us, he looked pretty cute I think.
Yellow sugar cookies, and popsicles. Levi's favorite treats.
big boy on his big new bike
I haven't been very good at taking pictures this winter, I think because, well winter is boring, unless you enjoy jumping on piles of blankets in the front room. I love in the video when Levi tells us he is going to go super fast and you can tell he is trying so hard to go fast. We love Levi, especially when he is a happy boy, when he gets sick it is not fun for anyone. He loves to be "weegi" when we play mario, and loves to do what Bronson does. His favorite color is yellow, he still loves puzzels, and is starting to do computer games with Bronson. He is slowly easing into potty training, and still loves his binki. I'm not having a good memory right now of all of Levi's cute phrases, I need to write them down as I forget everything.
But I will share this one of Bronson's. We were playing the wii the other night and needed to use the nun chucks, which Bronson calls the "dump trucks". Silly boys we have.
2 comments:
So cute! happy birthday!
Cute! Love the cape picture!!!
Post a Comment