2.20.2012

SOLD

After 2 months of listing, a for sale sign in the front yard, and only 3 showings. . . . . we received an offer on our house on Friday. The buyers want to close by the 19th of March. We found out a couple of weeks ago that Jared would be a super-intendant on the Spokane Temple remodel. It's a quick job but he will be away for about 3 weeks, leaving March 29th. So he will be gone over General Conference and Easter. Secretly in my mind I was wishing our house would sell before he left but knew it was just a fantasy.

So now, we need to find an apartment, a lot, and a house plan, and pack. Moving is hard. We have the best friends in WP and we love this area. Hopefully the decision to move will prove to be a good one, right now it feels a bit scary. I'm grateful we were able sell, I just didn't think it would be so fast, I know it is a tender mercy, actually a huge miracle. Hopefully we will be in the new house before the baby comes in September.

No comments: