My Grandma has been on a slow decline the past couple of years, and a much quicker
decline after she broke her shoulder in November. It was decided that she would move to PG to live with Louis and Janey. I am way bummed to say the least. It was so nice to have Grandma so close to us for the past 12 years and to know she was well taken care of. I really could write a whole book about it, but won't. I'll just say I really miss my Grandma already, and I look forward to the day when she will be safe in Grandpa's arms again.
Jared has been working a day here and a day there since May at his friends wood shop to make a new bed for us. It is made of hickory and he did an awesome job. Originally I wanted a really dark stain, but Jared really liked the way the wood looked so we went with a natural finish. I'm excited to get in in our room after the smell of the lacker dies down a bit. Great job Jared.
2 comments:
Love the bed, the snowman/cave and the water table. How fun!
That looks awesome!
Post a Comment