
Little Levi loves big puzzles, and can do a 48 piece all by himself!
But he loves to help anyone with any kind or size.
He's a smart one. :)

Bronson went to the dentist on Monday to get a cavity filled. After he did so great for his cleaning we just went back to our family dentist, where again I was amazed at how fantasic he did. I'm sure I squirm at the dentist much more than Bronson, he did awesome and had no problem. The trouble came a little after when he couldn't stop sucking and biting on his numb lip. The dentist warned us about this and I kept telling Bronson to not play with it or he'd get a big sore. Anyway today is Friday and his lip is too yucky to take a picture of of. But here is day 1, which we thought was aweful, then day two which seemed horrible. But day 5 - eeks. I'll just say I'm not sharing any cups or getting kisses from Bronson. When he showed his friends at school he told me they said it looked pretty weird, they were right. Poor Bronson, it didn't help that he's a natural chewer anyways.
Pardon the frog. My voice isn't pretty to begin with and when you add a cold
and a couple days of yelling at kids :O it gets even worse :)
No comments:
Post a Comment