12.14.2011

Layton Park Lights

Bronson and Levi and growing up very quickly. Bronson loves preschool. Each time he comes home he will write the letter in the air with his finger that they learned. Yesterday they learned the letter K. He said look mom I can make a K, he stood tall with one arm to his side, the other up in the air, and his leg out to the side. It was the cutest thing ever. He then gave Levi and I kisses with his nose, since they learned about kisses that day. Anyway, I'm glad we have him in school, he loves it and his teacher. I asked him what he wanted to get Mrs. Amanda for Christmas, he said a remote control airplane, then said lets get everyone a remote control airplane. Silly boy.

Without fail every morning Bronson will come into our room, if he's not in our bed that is, and says "Mom, where's my dad?" - "Daddy had to go to work bud." "NO! Mom I told you my dad can't go to work, I don't like him to go to work." followed by a mini melt down until we turn on a cartoon. I guess staying home with Mom must be pretty awful to him.

When Levi wakes up, he likes to come find me and say "Mom I got out of bed." with a smile of accomplishment. He is still in his crib but as long as he climbs out responsibly, not like the Bronson monkey did, it's fine with me. He's a cute one alright.

In case you don't make it up to the park this year, take a ride with us.
The boys love looking at the lights, and we love taking them for rides.

No comments: