I'm usually not the type of person that has a personal relationship with something like a kitchen appliance, but I must say, I do have a great relationship with my Ninja. I have wanted to say how great this thing is for a long time but didn't want to look like an idiot posting about a blender, but I can take it no longer.Whoever invented this blender is an absolute genius. Everything you hate about your current blender does not exist in this awesome design.
On of my favorite parts is that there aren't a whole bunch of buttons like, ice crush, puree, whip, grind, etc, that really don't do anything different anyway. There is one big button at the top of the motor that can handle - EVERY JOB. You never have to stop and stir things around with a spoon, nothing ever gets stuck even a ton of ice. The double blades keep everything moving smoothly and continuously through the blender. Every time I pull this out my kids come running to the kitchen because they want to help, they love pushing the button and blending. That is not an exaggeration. Which also helps them like to eat what we blend, fruits, smoothies, veggies, etc. It is a blender, a food processor, a chopper, it's the best kitchen appliance ever! Even making homemade baby food is so simple with this, if a dork like me can do it, anyone can.
But what is making me post about it, is that today I used it to grind my fels naptha soap to make laundry soap. I was able to make 8 batches of laundry soap in much less time than it took me to make one batch, grating the soap with my hand grater (very exhausting). I was a little nervous to try it because it didn't want to ruin it but it had no problem chopping through the cubes of dense soap. So now I REALLY love making my own laundry soap and I really really really love my Ninja. I have had it about 1.5 years after 4 horrible blenders that always burnt up and couldn't ever do the job credibly in the first place. So if you are looking for a replacement or new addition to your kitchen, this is a must have. You will love it and not be sorry.
$39.00 at Wal-mart :)
2 comments:
Michelle! I was looking at this a while ago and thinking about buying it after reading all the great reviews! It all started because I wanted something to grind my soap up with! So if I don't get it for my bday in a few weeks, can I please PLEASE use yours to grind my soap!?
Is it weird that I have never heard of the ninja before? I may go out and get me one...
P.S. You are not a dork. :)
Post a Comment