Bronson had a fun birthday, preschool may have been the best part for him, he loves
school, his friends, and his teacher.
Cutie Levi, and silly Bronson with his birthday pumpkins.
Bronson is the best, he is so silly, but sometimes nothing but business, and so smart, he can't stop worrying about something till it's taken care of, just like me. We loves his pats on the back then he says "I miss you today mom." which we interpret to mean I love you. I love his "good job mom" after I get done with each sharing time, and "Mmmmmm, that's auwicious!" We are so grateful for him in our family, even on the nights he comes running into our room screaming. The nice thing about king size beds is that there is room for Bronson when he has a bad dream.
this me around Bronson's age, I wish I had one of Jared

Bronson's birthday was all about Hot Wheels. He got a fun
race track, cars, movies, and clothes.
Jared's parents and Arianna came down too. Bronson loves Arianna, they are great friends.
We also celebrated on Sunday with Buckley's. After 3 funerals in one week, 3 parties in one week was lots of fun for us. And thanks to tips from a friend who knows what she is doing, I actually dumped a cake without it falling into pieces. Bronson decided on a race track cake instead of a pirate ship. Doesn't it look like a sweet track? Ya so my cake skills are still struggling but at least we are moving in the right direction. The bump at the bottom is a ramp, Bronson insisted his cake have a ramp.

the best ride ever! and best buddies too!
The past couple of times to Lagoon Bronson started riding the horses
on the Merry go round, before this he was terrified and we had to
ride on the rocking bench, Levi still does.
Thanks to Bronson's cute Lagoon photo we won 4 frightmares tickets so
Mom, Dad, Cami, and Matt could come. It seemed to me to be an easy way to
entertain a lot of people. We really had a fun day with everyone at Lagoon.
The perfect party spot in Pioneer Village
Levi loved these costumes, he always wanted to do the
one Bronson didn't do, which was the girl one :0
the parties just aren't complete without a couple of guessing games
and coloring. Grandpa won the buried treasure and Orris' won the
pieces of gold - again. I think they have won every year.
the winners
It was fun to ride a few more rides than we usually do, Bronson and
Levi are a little chicken, not that the choo choo isn't great but . . . . .
This was the cutest Halloween walk. This is the kind of Halloween I like,
actually love, it was fun.
cute girls
sugar plum fairy Levi and Mommy
cousins are the best!
Here is Levi spelling Bronson's name. He's a smart one :)
4 comments:
very cute! That was a fun birthday party!
fun pics, fun party! cute kids, cute 4 year old!
talk about a fun birthday!
Fun Birthday! Love that he has his age carved into the pumpkin...cute:)
Post a Comment