snow cones
fishing - well I guess they are watching the fishing
We had a fun time in July going up to the Hogan house in Afton for a week. It really is a beautiful valley. The house had a great view too.
Camping in a house is my idea of a vacation :) Showers everyday, a kitchen, no sleeping in the dirt. I love nature, I really do I just don't like to live in it. Anyway we had a great time being with family and relaxing. It is a nice perk of being a Hogan employee.
When the bathroom is 100 yards away . . . I know this isn't a very good habit but at least it wasn't in his pants, right?
Bronson loved driving the 4 wheelers with his dad. He loves
playing with the big boy toys. He spent many hours on the zip line as well.
Fun times!
Why I love this picture,
he is sleeping,
no shirt,
refused to take off his hat,
farmer tan.
Cutie Levi - he wasn't the happiest camper that trip
but he did pretty good. We all had our allergies flare up a bit.
It was nice to get in a couple of runs too, with pretty scenery.
Fun at the Roy pool
Levi needed a hand to hold to go down the slide.
hula hooping Levi,
zip lining Bronson,
a car ride with Bronson and Levi and 1 Mcdonalds toy
No comments:
Post a Comment