My favorite little boys!
We are so excited to have season passes to Lagoon this year.
It was a perfect morning, no crowds perfect temperature.
Bronson loved it, he even rode puff by himself.
Levi loved it too, but I'm sure he'll grow into it a lot more as the year goes on.
He cried on this one, it's kind of fast.
He wasn't so happy about the helicopters either.
I've never seen the animals like this all of them totally running and roaring.
Thank heaven for the cages, it was kinda scary, but neat at the same time.
Who does he remind you of?
"I don't want you here, and I don't want you here! I'm stuck with you!" :)
Levi put on his apron and hat all by himself them helped me move all the
chairs to the living room so I could mop.
He sort of reminds me of a worker at a hamburger shack too :)
The sideways hat not pulled down tightly was all Levi.
The cars on the track were Levi's favorite I think,
but we might have to skip the bumper cars next time. :)
3 comments:
I was seriously crying during the bumper cars...maybe cause this was all so fresh for us too! so funny! So excited to get to do Lagoon with our cousins and best friends this summer!
Love having season passes, they are so worth the time when there are no crowds! Does Lagoon have animals now?
Can't wait to go to Lagoon. I love to see my kids faces when they are there:)
Post a Comment