12.09.2010

cuTe gRowiNg boYs

happy ~ kind ~ goofy ~ loving ~ helpers ~ smart ~ sweet ~ beautiful ~ playful

Levi's room has the window with the view of the chicken coop, so as soon as we walk in there, "chich, chich, chich" and he points to the window. He is starting to repeat so many words. It's so fun to listen to him talk. He is trying so hard to be a big boy too, he is much smarter than I give him credit for.

Bronson, the little man in a 3 year olds body, he is a great little boy, again much better than I give him credit for. He gets so excited to show me new things he's done, and it's so fun to see his satisfaction when he knows he's done a good job or when he helps us with a task. I hope I can always praise my kids much more than I criticize them, because they are nothing but wonderful.

I'm really loving this age of my boys. They are still my babies but also my big boys and are the only things I need for Christmas this year :)

3 comments:

Kim said...

Isn't it the best when you can see your kids for who they really are and watch them learn and explore? I wish it was always like that...

Steph said...

They are SO cute! Love the snow pictures. We need to find some little shovels for all the cousins! Well... if it ever snows again that is.

lhhadley said...

what a great picture:)