10.11.2010

Bronson is 3

Well I'm a little past his birthday but today was actually his due date so
really I'm right on time. :) We found out that our family was going to be changing fast
on the morning of Super Bowl Sunday 2007, and what a journey it's been. There is really no way for me to adequately describe my experience as a mother. Some days are pure hell, and some days I can't believe how lucky I am. Bronson is quite the little character. The wheels in his mind have been spinning ever since he was a baby. He's going to be a lot like his daddy. I could never make a visit to the store or doctor without comments of how beautiful he was and "look at those big blue eyes." He's a builder, a climber, a helper, a stinker, a lover of things with wheels, but most of all he's mine. I love all of him, the good, the bad, all of it, he's mine.
Bronson's Road Rally party at the park.

hokey pokey
Mmmmmm
My pumpkins pickin out their pumpkins
We also found out this past week that Levi has asthma, and I also highly suspect a
milk allergy. So I'm a little stressed and mad. Mostly I just want it to go away. I'll post more when I know more.

4 comments:

lhhadley said...

So glad to see your blog again! Your boys are adorable as always. What a cute birthday party!

Steph said...

Oh man, tiny baby is growing up. How fast the years go by... sigh. He's sure a cutie. Love the nose picking birthday song.... Classic!!!

Amber said...

great people have birthdays in October...Bailee is agreeing with me on this..and smiling. What a cute boy! I like all your adjectives for him...all so true!

The Buckley Family said...

Can't believe he is 3. What a cute boy you have.