8.24.2010

good times

Levi is my little fishy. He has had so much fun splashing in his little pool this summer.
These are those times I wish I had a camera on my forehead. He and Bronson sure know how to giggle.
We took the boys to the Davis County demolition derby. They enjoyed what they got to see (one heat) they need to make these things more family friendly - as the entire crowd is families with young kids. Anyway they both were pulling the camera towards them and we got these cute close-ups. Bronson is now on week 4 of potty training. He has done pretty well. I've learned that it's really the mom who needs potty training, not the kids. Levi is 18 months this week and climbing all over. His vocabulary is expanding. I can really pass a sneeze when Levi doesn't repeat "ah-choo", and he's starting to learn "moo" too. Impressive I know. Cute little bug. He still loves to giggle and is also very good and crying to get what he wants. (sigh)
So for now we just do our best making it through one day at a time.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Cute little boys! I love the swimming pictures and video. I'll come back and watch it in December and want to cry because winter is just too long...
Way to document the little moments!
You are a really good mom Shell... all Heavenly Father expects is your best... he knows some days your best isn't much... but it's your best. He knows! don't let satan try to convince you otherwise.
Brock LOVES the lagoon video and is begging to watch it again... Thanks for taking my kids and helping them have fun memories. They loved it and are so lucky to have an aunt who loves them so much and does such fun things with them! come play anytime...practice makes perfect. :)