We had a fun dinner with Todd and Cherish a few weeks ago.
Suzie is just one day older than Levi, but possibly a few months ahead
of Levi in smarts :)Bronson and Levi had lots of fun playing with a new friend.
Levi's eczema on a bad day
I had our "jump" out the other day but the wind was blowing so hard I had to take it down after only a few minutes. It had blown over to be partly on the patio and while I had it deflating Bronson took a nice leap on to it (on the grass) then his second leap was on the concrete and he smacked his head. He had a huge goose egg within a couple of seconds. OUCH!
I guess we can officially call it summer now, we went swimming.
I was a little worried because it wasn't the warmest of days but once we got in it was perfect. Bronson asked to jump in when he saw another little boy that was too scared to do it. I kind of surprised me because he's a bit of a scared-ee cat himself. Once he started he couldn't stop, he loved it. Levi also had a lot of fun which again surprised me because he hasn't ever been swimming before. I think I have two little fishies on my hands. We just may be at Cami's every Saturday this summer.
I didn't get any pics of Levi swimming but after a while his eyes were getting a little heavy so we went on a stroll and he had a nice little nap in his stroller. This is just after he woke up.
This past weekend was the Bear Lake 10K. I made a goal to run a 10K by the end of June. However Bronson woke up with a fever the morning we were going to be leaving. He had strep throat. Levi two days later, the same, plus another ear infection. This makes his fourth since he has gotten his tubes. Boy are we thankful for those tubes. So what was supposed to be a great getaway turned into a sick, rainy, cold, no sleep, cabin fever weekend. There could be much worse things I guess. Actually we did take the boys to the Aquarium. Levi loved it, Bronson was once again a little scared. Jared bought a year pass so I'm sure we'll go back. So for now we are on the mend and doing the best we can. :) (and looking forward to toy story 3 coming out this weekend :)
Levi has been walking for a few weeks, even though he's almost 16 months
old he still seems like my little baby just doing big boy stuff.
1 comment:
Bracken and Bronson have twinner goose eggs...seriously! Bracken's got so big so fast I thought his skin was gonna pop open...and Bronson's looks just the same...OUCH! I was sad to hear you didn't get to do the 10K...now you can just do it with me! (in August) Hope the boys are foing beter!
Post a Comment