6.02.2010

May daYs part II

Memorial Day
Levi checkin' out the balloon with Cami

of course we had to stop at Farr's after the cemetery
I love that even though you can't see his mouth you
can tell it's wiiiiiiiide open
"Mmmmm, it's good."
I guess not everyone likes to go for rides
on Grandpa's tractor


Bronson - smart, funny, polite, not too interested in potty training yet, still drinking a bottle at bedtime (probably more for his parents benefit than his own) stinker, loves to help mom and dad and do things all by himself, loves playing with cousins, going to the park riding in the new bike trailer, and sharing with Levi, watching movies, and singing :)

Levi - at 15 months he's official a walker and getting better each day, he wants more independence than he can handle sometimes, but on the other hand sometimes he wants nothing but to be completely dependent, he loves playing with Bronson, and pushing toys around the basement, he also loves being outside, he's not quite talking yet but definitely making sounds that are starting to sound a bit more like words, he has been teething quite a bit this past month and continues to get ear infections but they are much better with tubes, he loves popsicles and ice cream cones, and it's always a thrill when daddy comes home :)

Jared and I had a nice little break last weekend. Bronson and Levi stayed at Grandma's while we vacationed at home for 48 hours - it was VERY NICE to say the least. Tonight Bronson is having his first sleep over (not including Grandma's house) at Woll's. Brock and Bronson have become good buddies, and Steph reported in a text that he did very good going to bed. Jared has been working in Hogan's office for the past couple of months as project engineer. I think he likes it (as much as you can like sitting in front of a computer all day) it's been a good change for him and just another step up the project manager ladder. Speaking of Jared, I just have to say how much I love him. Everyday I'm always thinking how lucky I am to be with him. He helps out with the boys so much and is always looking out for me. He truly is my best friend.

Hmm what else . . . oh yes, Morgan is graduating High School tomorrow. She is an amazing girl. I don't know how she been able to do all that she has done but she is one tough cookie! It's crazy that our family is entering into a new phase of life, AGING. But I think life really does get better with age so I'm going to try to always enjoy where I am rather than grown about where I used to be. The only other thing I can think of is that I'm going to run the Bear Lake 10K in about 10 days. I definitely have my stumbles but over all life is moving in a positive direction, physically, spiritually, mentally, even socially, so that's a good thing I think. I said it before but I'm glad that I can be continually learning and discovering new things I can do to better myself. Actually they aren't new things at all, I just have a new appreciation for them I think.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Aww! Thanks! :) thanks for the lei and money, (and 100 Grands of course!), everyone at graduation thought it was way cute and I was really sad to takethe money off of it. Haha! Thanks for all the support! Love you guys! :)