5.01.2010

Wedding Day

It's official, there's not a Hardy girl left in the bunch. Matt and Cami were sealed this Friday. It was a great day! I was hoping to be able to take lots and lots of pics of everyone and everything, but when you have FREEZING kids and one very very TIRED baby . . . . . well you know how it is. So in case you haven't gotten your tulip fix this spring this may help. I think the pic of the day has to go to sleeping Levi bug. He was sound asleep within two minutes of getting in the car, Bronson soon followed with his traditional blanket over the head technique. Anyway, we are so excited for Cami and Matt and wish them the very best.

3 comments:

Kim said...

How fun, they have great pictures, and I LOVE her dress. Sometimes I wish I could do my wedding over again so many things I would change.

lhhadley said...

Such great pics, and you can never get enough of tulip's in the spring!

Morgan said...

Um, exuse me? Do I not count? Haha! Just kidding! ;)