5.15.2010

a new social network

Hello blogging family. I wanted to let you know that I will soon be changing the privacy settings on my blog to be for my eyes only. I also won't be checking your blogs any longer but want to say thank you for all the laughs and support you've shared with my family. Believe me this hasn't been an easy decision, but I know it will be a good one.

my email is mhbuckley@gmail.com
and phone # is 801-779-4081

See ya in real life :)

5 comments:

SuZaNNe said...

That is crazy! I have been feeling like I should do the same thing lately. Hugs and kisses Michelle! I wish you and your family the best :)

Heather said...

I'm sure going to miss seeing what you are up to. Can I ask why specifically? :(

The Buckley Family said...

I'll miss your updates...it has been fun to connect this way. Hope things continue to go well for you all and that we get to hook up sometime when we make it to Utah (and of course you and Jared are always welcome here!).

Steph said...

Brock says NOoooooo. "I watch Bonson" :) we love ya, you'll have to email us some videos so we have some entertainment. "uh, bonson go?" "un go Bonson's house"

Michelle said...

Ah you guys are so nice! This is gonna be tough for sure. Mostly Heather when I think about the pros of facebooking and blogging then I think about the cons. Well the cons outnumber the pros about 20 to 1. Just blog less you say. Ya I tried that, it was about as successful as the time I had cookies in my pantry and said to myself "I'm only gonna have one."
Sorry that's not very specific. I will miss feeling "connected" to everyone but I'm looking forward to being more "connected" with the people living in my house. :)