1.26.2010

the winning loser

Keeping it simple, weight loss for me is 99% mental, and we all know that mothers have a tendency to lose their minds.  The physical part is easy, it's great, my body loves it.  Trying to convince my mind however is the hard part. I won't bore you with the long list of excuses, but I have learned a lot, and there is a bright side;  

~I have uncovered my clavicle bones, 
~I can see my feet when I look down, 
~I do feel a lot better about myself.    

Don't worry I'm not giving up, just looking for a new strategy.  As you can see I'm a genius when it comes to outsmarting myself. :)  I will be sure to let you know when I reach my goal.  Thanks for all the encouragement.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for YOUR encouragement. You are doing great.
We should start a softball team. Then it would be easy and fun to workout.

Our Family said...

I think you've done great! I hope you have a great birthday!

Amber said...

way to uncover your bones...I think I might have some of those...somewhere! You look amazing...just keep going, it will come off!

lhhadley said...

Any weight lost is a great accomplishment right? Yes. Way to go!

Loralee White said...

Michelle you need to be a writer, I love to read your blog! You are an amazing women and wonderful mother. You look great, Good job on the success you have had so far. Hope you had a great birthday!