5.04.2009

miles of smiles

Bronson and Simba love when we get to go outside to play, obviously.

On Saturday we went to J&J looking for a tree and some flowers.  
While we were picking out the tree we wanted we realized 
Bronson had taken off.  Guess where we found him?

I'm getting smarter at least, now I take off his clothes to eat,
 plus I'm running out of Shout.
Levi is becoming quite a good smiler, what a hunk!

but, this is how he feels about yard work, it's not easy weeding
 your flower bed with one hand  in the dirt and the other keeping the stroller rolling.

Funny story ~ On Saturday I went to my mom's while Jared was gone on a Scout camp out.  Bronson has become quite attached to his Grandpas and loves following them everywhere.  As my dad was leaving to go get one of their wheels fixed Bronson started freaking out, not wanting to be left behind.  In typical Bronson fashion he got down on all fours to let out his frustration, he was just about to bang his head on the floor but stopped realizing that he was on the tile, so he crawled over to the carpet then proceeded to bang his head on the floor.  Of course after Grandpa saw how much he wanted to go, Bronson got to go to the tire store.

8 comments:

Chesney said...

I loved the story about Bronsons little tantrum, what a funny little guy. Aren't grandparents the best? It is so nice to live close to family. I am sure your dad loves having a little buddy around too.

Kim said...

HAHA! What a smart boy Bronson is. Carpet is softer than tile. ;) I'm sure his Grandpa's love that he is so attached. :)

Amber said...

The pics are so cute! I'm cracking up at the one of Simba, and I love that Bronson found the tractor!

And all I have to say is WHAT? What a good Grandpa (I hope you caught the tone of my voice on that!) Bronson must REALLY have dad wrapped around his little finger! So cute!

Steph said...

Oh my stinkin' heck those pictures of Levi are so cute. Smiling already? You have THE cutest kids! cute and smart... so funny!

Catherine said...

Safety first! What a smart little boy you have. Both your boys are adorable.

Misty said...

That is such a cute story! Tantrums are so fun! Not for us though! I bet your dad loves having his little helper around!

Julie said...

I love when they hit that age when they are too smart to really have a fit just anywhere! That is so adorable! So he goes to the carpet to throw his tantrum now. That's adorable. It's good he's figured out how to get what he wants from the Grandparents.

Clayton and Amber said...

Smart move to go to the carpet Bonson! What cute boys you have. I agree. I thought yard work was hard before kids...now I realize how easy it was without kids! At least it's more interesting with the little dudes!