That quote gives me chills! I love it. I might put it on my blog with some new pics of Kate! Fantastic. I love that it gives perspective on what is really important.
such cute kids! ps we have a gift for Jared, but by the time teeball was over everyone was crazy. I'll try and run it over tomorrow. Hope you all had a good day! Happy bday Jared!
5 comments:
such a great poem to describe how we feel about our kids. Your boys are cute as can be!
the pictures turned out so cute...who knew Bronson WOULD hold still for one?! I have the cutest nephews...well, and nieces too!
I seriously can't get enough of your chubby little boys!
That quote gives me chills! I love it. I might put it on my blog with some new pics of Kate! Fantastic. I love that it gives perspective on what is really important.
such cute kids!
ps we have a gift for Jared, but by the time teeball was over everyone was crazy. I'll try and run it over tomorrow. Hope you all had a good day! Happy bday Jared!
Post a Comment