2.15.2009

it's a hard knock life

To keep this from turning into a cry baby fest (literally) I'll just say we've had a rough couple of weeks with a very sick baby and a very pregnant mommy.  I'll let you do the math.  The good news is that he is getting much better, and sleeping better too. This picture of Bronson was last weekend.  We put together his wagon that he got his first Christmas, thinking that since we can't go anywhere we need something fun to do.  Well apparently Jared was a little too slow putting it together for Bronson's taste, he was mad.

I'm sorry to say that since Bronson has been sick he's started to watch TV and a lot of it.  I won't admit to how many times we've watched Cars the past two weeks but I'm pretty sure I've got the whole thing memorized.  I've always like this movie but to be honest it always put me right to sleep if I ever tried to watch it.  Not anymore, one night when Bronson was burning up we put it in to help calm him down and I started noticing lots of things I've never seen before.  With that I'll just say my new favorite car is Guido.  Next time you happen to watch just check him out, he's always in the background doing something totally hilarious, I was seriously laughing out loud.  Then again it was 3 am, but he's still pretty cute I think.

and as much as I love him when  he's wake I sure love to watch him sleep!  Thank goodness for his life size puppy, he's a real life saver.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Sorry to hear you guys haven't been feeling well. Love the sleeping baby video, their always so cute when they are asleep.

Misty said...

I am so glad you're almost done! Levi is such a cute name! He'll be here before you know it! I hope bronson gets better soon!

Amber said...

cute sleeping baby! SOOO glad he's feeling better! I LOVE CARS...I love Guido too! there are tons of that things in that movie to catch...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it, bring Bronson over, and I'll watch it with him!

Julie said...

Cute video! I love the puppy. Lovies are the best.