9.15.2008

Make 'em STOP!

I'm having a hard time remembering was sleep was like when it was uninterrupted by crazy dreams, I mean NIGHTMARES.   Everyone has weird dreams I know, but ever since I was pregnant with Bronson  they just keep getting worse and worse.  I thought they would stop when the pregnancy was over but having a baby in the house just gave me that much more to worry about, and all the bad things that could happen, . . . . oh help!  How do you turn off a mind that wanders into places it shouldn't be?  They range from . . . . . . .  well to keep this as undisturbing as possible I'll just say they range from crappy to crappier to oh #%*@?!.  Then I wake up feeling nervous or terrified, or guilty, or devastated, or a million other things.  I know the dream doctor says that when your teeth fall out in dreams it's because you've said something really mean or awful, well I don't get it because I'm the nicest person I know ;) and my teeth are falling out all of the time, it's the worst too because it feels soooo real.  Anyway, I'll just have to daydream of the night when I can get in bed, go to sleep, wake up, and that's it.  Ahhhhh, Mr. Sandman PLEASE go away!

4 comments:

Cami Erickson said...

The dream Dr would tell you to write down what you would like to dream about in a journal before you go to sleep... I've never tried it, but it might be worth a try. Especially if your teeth keep falling out. My worst dreams are the ones when my mouth gets stuck open!! That however isn't just a nightmare, I'm freaked out just by yawning that my mouth might get stuck again!

Cherish said...

That is just awful. I hate bad dreams. So, I heard you are having a baby too (I now see the ultrasound on your blog, so it's true), and you're due just a day before me? That is so awesome!! How do you all ready know what you're having? I'm Jealous. Really you need to let me know, how you've all ready found out. CONGRATULATIONS!!

Morgan said...

Don't worry Alfalfa, I used to have the same problem... :-)

Misty said...

Hey Michelle, do you eat anything before you go to bed? If I eat anything before bed, I have psycho dreams! So try that and see if it helps!