Last week we had a fun Sunday together. We decided to hop in the car and go for a ride to see the leaves in the mountains. We ended up going to Snow Basin. The air was cool and crisp and the scenery was beautiful. The only problem was we weren't very prepared. You'll notice Bronson has no shoes or jacket, Jared is in sandals and I was in flip flops and pj bottoms, not the best for a walk in the woods. The stroller on the hiking path was a fun one too. Probably boring to all you high adventurer's, but it was one of the best days we'd had together in a long time. So before it's too late take your family for a ride, just be a little more prepared than us.
We had Bronson's 1 year pics taken and as usual I had to post them all. (In case any of you are getting sick of me going on and on about how cute Bronson is may I suggest discontinuing your service to this blog because it is not likely to stop any time soon) As you can see from the pics he is super cute, even as a three eyed blue monster. Bronson has also made a lot of progress walking this past week. Yesterday he was wearing a green shirt and walking around with his arms sticking straight out in front of him, he looked just like Frankenstein.
I went to the doctor yesterday, baby #2 is still a boy, very wiggly, and weighs 9 oz. It's so weird, I think the second time around seems to be more of a miracle than the first because now you know what these little heart beats, hands, and feet turn into. Life is such a wonderful adventure! (most days ;)



10 comments:
I love his 1 year pictures, he is so cute, even as a monster. ;)
"Chaaaarley, where are you Charley?"
What a handsome little guy! His pictures are darling! Where did you get them taken?
I can't believe it's been a year already, wow, time sure flies!
"You can never come baaaaack...." and in your case, you will never go back only forward. But believe me, it is just as fun the second time around only it goes by faster because you have so much more to focus on. Congrats on having another boy (again). Two boys is so much fun!
Cross your fingers for me that my #3 is a girl though! I find out in a week and a half!
Thanks for the don't eat pete game. We love M&M's :) Bronson looks just like you in his monster costume.
seriously, he is so cute! And, I agree he does look like you, in his costume and one of his more somber birthday pictures. We also love our game... too cute, thanks. m&m's are now on my shopping list so we can play again for FHE!
He is such a cute little boy (really, he looks like a kid, not a baby)! The fall leaves make me homesick...wish we were seeing some signs of a season change.
Bronson's one year pics are adorable. Where did you get them done?
I think he is so cute. Those blue eyes are so dreamy!
He is so Adorable! Last time I saw you, you were pregnant, and now you have 1 year old with another on the way. Time goes so fast!
I have to agree, he is so darn cute! He's got your eyes! And yes, they are the most precious gifts we could ever get. I think sometimes we just need a little reminder.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE BUDDY! I wish we saw you all more. Wish him a happy b-lated for me. Kisses and hugs little man!
Post a Comment