Well we made it back after a fun weekend in Island Park and Jellystone. Nice cool weather, yummy camp cookin' and fun times. The biggest downer was the long drive, Bronson now HATES his car seat. But we're starting to recover after a day of laundry and dishes and naps in our own beds (phew).
"Hey hey hey Booboo, is that a pic-i-nic basket?"



7 comments:
Looks like you guys had a good time. I was wishing I was with you when my Mom said you were at Yellowstone. Maybe one of these years we can make it. ;)
I am so jealous I think I will cry!
"I sleep loke a bear and wake up like an octopus."
Looks loke fun! I love Yellowstone, think we'll wait a few years b4 we attempt it. I'm not as brave as you.
Beautiful!!! Looks like you had fun. We are sad we missed this trip.
"Fly my pretties, Fly, Fly!"
"Heya BooBoo..."
It looks like you all had a blast, but I'm glad you clicked your ruby slippers and made it home from the wonderful land of Oz. I think we should try to get our family up there one of these summers. I love Yellowstone.
Fun Pics. Looks like you had fun!! I love yellowstone.
Hey, we just got back from Yellowstone too! Crazy crazy world we live in.
Post a Comment