Babies change too fast, but in a good way. Since Bronson has mastered crawling everywhere he has become quite the expert at standing up, opening cupboards, walking under his high-chair, finding Simba's dog food (and putting it in his mouth), getting into the dishwasher etc, etc. Last night he was standing up by his little walker toy without his hands! Jared and I looked at each other like, uh . . . . did you just see what I saw. Yup, he kept doing it over and over. Bath time has become even more fun since I finally took him out of his baby tub. Now he gets to splash and play all he wants. He has also become quite the little waver, just about any time I pick him up from something he'll start to wave. Let's see, what else, you may notice his hair is a bit shorter, I just gave him a buzz the other night, this is about his 6th hair cut. He has his two top teeth and I suspect more are on the way, as he likes to clap when I get the tylenol bottle out. We just think he's the cutest baby ever! (and that is our big bad Bronson)
9 comments:
uh-oh, look out, he's going to be walking soon! :D Cute pictures, I love the first 2 years, they change so much and accomplish so many things. He's a cutie!
Oh, I'm so glad I have such a cute nephew.
Can you believe it's almost been a year since we had our babies. They grow and change so fast, but I absolutely love this stage! He's darling.
He is sooo cute!! It all happens way too fast!! He'll be running laps around you in no time!!!
Such a cutie! Enjoy him while he's little . . . I swear they are in kindergarden before you know it !
So dang cute! Once they start walking it's a whole new world....for both of you!
I agree, he is a cute little guy! It is fun to watch them grow, but I have to admit I cried when I saw Eleanore's first tooth coming through. I just want to cling to these moments because I know she'll be big before I know it.
Bronson has hit a lot of milestones lately. He is a cutey!
He claps for the Tylonel bottle? That is so cute!! They must really help him feel better.
Post a Comment