On Saturday we had a great reunion with the Hardy family.
We had so much fun, everything was awesome.
Yeah for family parties!
Happy 4th of July
Bronson had lots of fun waching his first parade.
(8:30 parades are perfect)
After the parade we were gonna head home so Bronson could have
his nap, but we decided to run over to the park to see what
was going on. We ran into lots of friends and had a good time.
This is Wendi Brough and baby Kenadi.
While we were at the park we heard about the baby contest,
so we decided to enter Bronson just for fun. There were about 45 or
so babies, and some sweet prizes. Well long story short, they called us
back for the final 3, and Bronson ended up taking home the cake.
I've been trying to tell everybody I have the cutest baby and now
it's official. It was pretty crazy to win because I know every mom
thinks their baby is the cutest. He won this huge gift basket full of
baby goodies, I still haven't opened it yet but looks like some fun stuff.
The funny part is that after he won we were walking around with this huge basket and everyone was totally glaring at us, like "I can't believe you won, my baby is way cuter." Well I didn't want to be mean so I just kept my mouth shut. :) After the park and an afternoon nap we headed to Grandma Hardy's for some Navajo Tacos (Mmmmm) We didn't make it to the fireworks, I figured Bronson would rather be in bed. Anyway we had a fun 4th!



11 comments:
Looks like you had a fun weekend. I loved the pictures from your reunion, you have a talent for photography.
Michelle! I am so glad you commented on my blog! That is so great. I hope all is well...your little boy is SO darling! Way to go!
Of course Bronson won! He is adorable! Looks like a fun day!
I knew he would win! He was the cutest boy there. So awesome!
I was just about to write a comment that Bronson is the cutest baby ever...when yes, I saw that he won the contest!! Sounds like a fun 4th! I'm glad you were finally able to get Bronson to his nap...he needs his beauty rest..ha ha.
Way to go Bronson! You are adorable and I am glad you won! Sounds like your family had a great fourth of July and a fun family reunion.
What a fun weekend! It must be in the Buckley blood to have cute babies...(or at least for Buckley boys to marry girls who will give them cute babies)ha! Bronson is cutie...good thing he won! You're smart to have skipped the fireworks...I ended up sitting in the car with Eleanore.
Hey Shell, quit blogging and open the basket crazy!
And YES that Bronson is so cute! Lucky boy got his moms beautiful eyes!
ps can't see my background still???
Don't tell anyone, but I would have voted for Bronson even if my own kids were in the contest.I just want to squeeze him he is so adorable.
I'd vote for Bronson for cutest baby - he's a doll! That's fun that you just entered on a whim and won! Wish we would have bumped into you at the park - oh well, maybe next time...
I absolutely agree with the judges. You have the most adorable little boy. That is so awesome that he won.
Post a Comment