Ahhh, a breath of fresh air! Bronson and I had a fun day with Grandma in Salt Lake today.
Last time I was at this spot I was very pregnant, now look at us, what a cutie! I'm very sorry to say however that I have only been to the temple once since I had Bronson, ONCE! Would anyone like to be my temple partner, I'm thinking like once a week or something, I'm having major withdrawl symptoms (cranky, irritable, and sometimes I feel like my spirituality is about as deep as a fish bowl) So if anyone wants to join me I hope to do some major improving.
My little bear! Bronson has had a yucky cough and cold for almost 3 weeks now. He is getting better with the help of an antibiotic, but we haven't been able to make it in for his 6 month apt., hopefully next week. Poor little guy, having sick babies is the worst. :(
6 comments:
You two are so cute together!
If you are ever in the mood to give your favorite sister a gift... you can enlarge that first picture and frame it for me. I love it...
The pictures you took at the temple are BEAUTIFUL! What kind of camera do you have? Not to mention how beautiful you are as well. You and Bronson are so cute! I have always thought you are such a beautiful woman Michelle, always remember this.
I wish I could say I want to be your temple buddy but it may be a few months before I am back at it as well with my little guy around. It's hard to leave. Maybe when he is about 4-6 months. (excuses, pathetic!).
Hey, will you pleeeaase come live next door to me?!
I will be your temple buddy. Maybe we could just round up all of our VT sisters and make a big trip out of it. Your pictures are beautiful!
Post a Comment