My first picnic
This is what I find every morning, clapping feet, and a muffled scream with a hand in the mouth
Best pals, Bronson and Simba started a new game, sock tug-of-war. It wouldn't bother me so much except that Simba likes to find Jared's dirtiest, stinkiest, socks to play with.
Bronson got his first tooth last week and loves to chew on fruit. Yummy!
I think he can officially sit up now, he still falls over once in a while but he's pretty sturdy
I think the only thing that is throwing him off is trying to balance on such a cute round bum.
ahh, those were the days, when you could touch your toes and your face didn't turn purple. What a cutie! (just in case I don't say it enough)
1 comment:
Those are the cutest pictures ever!
I love the new blog look too.
Post a Comment