February came in and out like a lion. January was really great health wise but February was a different story. Coupe and ear infections, colds, it appears Austin most likely has asthma as well, so when we get cold at our house . . . well they really stink! But we survived and still had a good month.
Sending out the Valentines
Blake has found a new hobby of building pillow forts or farms as he calls them sometimes. He used to not care a thing about stuffed animals, then all of the sudden he was dragging every single one, and every pillow and blanket he could find to make a nice cozy spot for himself. It drives me crazy but something I could see myself doing if I was three. He's a cutie, and really is very easy while the boys are at school. I know I need to spend more quality time with them both. We try to do our best though. Austin the crawler became Austin the climber.
Mmmmmm, Ice Cream!
Swimming fun for Levi's bday, Austin's first time in the water. He liked it but was tired so it lasted all of 5 min, then we tucked him in for a carseat nap.
Blake loves the water, he could swim all day, even though he was also pretty tired. But the little stinker won't wear his float and likes to run away . . . it makes swimming lots of fun.
Finally Austin's top teethers . . . yahoo.
Another day, another fort.
Blake is a major pill to take shopping so I avoided the shopping cart for him because I thought he'd be way to crazy. He actually did fantastic and had a lot of fun. He pulls some pretty great faces when you ask for a smile.
Yep we did make it up skiing for Levi's bday weekend. Masters of the bunny hill are we.
Miss Saigey and Austin.
Fort # . . . . who knows
Levi is 7, how can this be. I remember wishing for these days of having him and Bronson big, and yes I miss the simpleness of when they were little. Levi is a great boy, he does well in school, he loves his brothers, especially Austin. He is tenderhearted, pops his top easily, loves his stuff and hates if anybody messes with it. . . . he may be a mini me :) and spoiled, very very spoiled. It's hard to pick which battles are worth fighting anymore. But Levi is a sweet boy with a lot of potential for greatness if he can break through his shell.
His actual bday party was just us. Yep this is how I wish all birthday parties could be.
Simple life is the life for me.
Austin lovin' his first popsicle
Levi the Lego master. This bday jared made a desk for him to be able to keep all of his lego that he builds. It was a hit and he got a few sets as gifts so he was in lego heaven. Happy Birthday Levi!
Austin found his snack.







No comments:
Post a Comment