6.21.2015

School is out

 There are hundreds of moments that I wished to have got on camera but often postpone to do it later, then soon realize it's too late.  One of my favorite things this past year was watching Levi run down the sidewalk to line up for Kindergarten.  Kids are always much nicer to you when they are leaving for some reason, he would always give me a cute "bye Mom" and wave as the went on his way.  Blake hated not being able to go to school with his brothers.  They are growing up fast.  Levi had a very cute program with songs that he's been singing to us for the past year.  He had a bit of pink eye combine with allergies so he looks like he'd been crying all day.  He did a great job even with his sore puffy eyes.

 There was no way he was gonna wear church clothes to school. . . oh well.  
Happy Graduate, he's a smart little guy.

 We had great teachers this year.  Mrs. Graham is retiring this year so we will have to get used to someone else for Blake and Austin.  Mrs. Taylor was also great, very patient and understanding for Bronson who has been on quite an emotional roller coaster lately with his tutoring at Intergrated Learning.  He is just about done and I am very relieved.  It's been a hard year for us, I'm glad we passed first grade.  Bronson is a very smart kid but has struggled with focusing and reading.  Hopefully second grade will be much better, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
I love when they remember that they are best pals.


Levi is on the front row, 3rd from the right.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I can't believe how grown up those boys are! So stinking cute! Sure hope we can see you guys soon.