Look who's driving all by himself, and he's a pretty good driver too.
Levi is loving the bumper cars this year
Dragonfly is one of their favorites
We have always loved the little cars, Blake thinks they are pretty fun too. Bronson and Levi loved going on rides with Blake. It makes Lagoon pretty easy when your baby rides the same rides as the big kids. . . . they are starting to venture out a little bit but not much.
By the end of the ride Blake was laying on the floor, but he still had fun I think.
Levi went on the ferris wheel with me after I convinced him it wasn't scary. When he saw that it didn't go fast he was willing. It is now his favorite ride. He like to play i-spy when we are at the top. But I can't convince Jared and Bronson to try . . .
Bronson rode Rattle Snake Rapids for the first time with Jared, but Levi had to go to the bathroom so we didn't get to see them. I think it might be Bronson's new favorite ride. Bronson doesn't like rides that go high, and Levi doesn't like rides that go fast, but we've had a lot of fun at Lagoon this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment