I had heard talk of this great pbs drama for a little while but never really paid too much attention. Well as of the past couple of weeks it has my full attention. I've become a bit addicted to the Downton Abby series. I'm glad to be watching them on dvd, it would have been miserable to wait to watch each one by one. Anyway Jared and I have had fun watching this. I like it because it's such an interesting time and a story that hasn't been told before, or at least I haven't seen before. It's nice too because it's not an adaptation from a book so you don't feel like your getting gipped. It really is good, We are only midway through season two, I know I'm going to be sad when we reach the end of season 3 and have to wait for season 4. Anyway if you are looking for a nice escape with your sweetheart after the kids are in bed I would highly recommend this. The cheapest I know it's available for is at Sam's club. I'm ready to buy my own set, but so far have just been borrowing family members copies. Anyway we sure have enjoyed getting lost each night in this drama.
I've also been feeling a little home sick - West Point sick that is. I am really missing my friends. I know people here are nice but starting over is not really a fun task. I know I can't have in 3 months what it took me 8 years to have in West Point but it does really open my eyes to how great I had it before. I had the greatest friends ever all within 30 seconds of my house. Now it feels like I don't really fit in. I will just say I'm glad to be serving in Primary and not Young Women's. Honestly I don't ever want to serve in Young Women's again, I'd be happy being a sunbeam teacher the rest of my life.

1 comment:
Everyone loves this! I guess I need to start watching:)
Post a Comment