2011 the year I'm resolving to retain my sanity by . . . . .
#1 good-bye pull-ups, and hopefully with minimal to no screaming
(by me that is not Bronson) running a marathon should be a piece of cake
compared to potty training
#2 get Bronson taking naps again, he is obviously not ready for this
#3 hug my kids as often as I can
#4 budget, budget, budget
After 8 years of avoiding the subject I think we are ready to buckle down and make some goals. We have never been in debt but have no idea where our money is going and I don't like feeling left in the dark. I think it will be fun to set goals then work to meet them, what a concept!
#5 but most important daily scripture study and prayer,
I love the rude awakening I always receive when these two things slip.
So 2011 I'm ready for you, "do your worst, for I will do mine!"
In other news Jared and I had a fun day on the 28th celebrating our 8th Anniversary. Levi spent the night with Grandma and and Bronson at Melissa's. I really see the genius in staying home when your kids aren't there. On the night of the 27th we cleaned till midnight, took down the tree, and got things in order again. There is something incredibly erotic about cleaning your house with your husband. I informed Jared of this but he just rolls his eyes, but he can't say I never told him what works. Too bad men and women are on such different playing fields, this would just make things all too convenient considering we are the same team. Anyway we had a fun day together at the temple, shopping, and dinner at the Cheesecake Factory.
He is truly my best friend, and my strength. I love you babe.
3 comments:
You are so ambitious. Can I have some of your energy? Thanks for letting Davis come play. He had lots of fun!
Great goals! Having hubby cleaning the house is a total turn on....hahaha, I agree. Happy Anniversary!
8 years?!! Wow, time flies. CONGRATULATIONS!
Post a Comment