Getting teeth is no fun. Levi's top two teeth came in very very slowly.
For about 3 months I kept saying, they are gonna pop through any day.
Well, they did finally make it through and we survived to tell about it.
His crib however might not feel the same.
his whole top rail looks like this
I just never considered when we were picking out our cribs that we
were really picking out expensive teethers.
here he is, the proud sporter of 4 cute teeth
ps Levi's long awaited birthday party was scheduled for last Saturday. Friday night however he was diagnosed with another set of double ear infections, I think this makes 7 (we are going to the Dr. tomorrow to be seen for tubes). So with both kids coughing and horrible runny noses, and not very happy, we had to postpone -AGAIN. Bronson even threw up Saturday afternoon because he was coughing so hard. I now understand why puke can also be referred to as "blowing chunks" - your welcome for the image. Anyway I'm not sure when we will have the party now as Easter and Conference are next weekend, cousin Brock's birthday the following Saturday, and bridal showers and other wedding preparations for my sister Cami who is getting married on April 30 taking up the rest of the month. If anyone has any good suggestions please share, I don't know what to do, and my poor baby needs to celebrate his birthday.
6 comments:
I can't believe those marks on his crib! "If a woodchuck could chuck wood." Hope your boys get feeling better soon.
I'm so sorry about your kids being sick, not fun at all. But I LOVE the crib pics! That is too funny ;)
Holy cow...wood chuck is right...and I thought bronson was Chuck!
Maybe a Monday night for FHE would be a good time to do the party...We just want to do it, my kids were so sad it was postponed...they were even sad the boys were sick! Hope they are feeling better!
That stinks michelle! I'm sorry he hasn't had his b-day party yet. If it makes you feel better though, my crib looks the same way. Not from Lily but from Jacob. He would gnaw on that thing all day if I had let him.
that is a crack-up. Poor levi, is he feeling better? I still have no clue what I'm doing for Brock... I'll focus next week.
Wow! The that is crazy how much he chewed on the crib. It makes it seem like it would be painful.
Sorry to hear your little ones are sick again. I hope that you can figure out a time to celebrate his birthday. Sounds like things are busy for you.
Post a Comment