2.04.2010

Oh what do you do in the winter time?

What you are looking at is hundreds of hours of a
 very talented husband.  Hopefully his indecisive wife
 won't mess it up :)
Mr. Levi doing what he does best.
We had some favorite cousins come over,  guess who was the
 only one to finish his banana bread breakfast?
Davis, Brock, and Bronson doing what they do best. 
When I need to keep Levi in the same place for a few minutes, 
this little car becomes quite handy.
Jared had some left over balloons from his scout meeting and brought them back home for Bronson.  Bronson absolutely loves balloons.  He carried his "boons" around for about 3 hours.  He started getting pretty frustrated because he wanted to do other things but wouldn't let go of the balloons.  I was finally able to convince him to let me tie
 them back to the railing.  Silly boy!

Some of my favorite Bronsonisms
While pointing his index finger up "Momma, more ookies?" 
I reply just by pointing my finger up and get a smiling "ahkay" in return.
"Where's beybee bug?" 
"Beybee's wake." "
"Na, no beybee, my choo choo." 
"My turn beybee."
"Na, no Momma, stay."

No matter what we try Bronson doesn't like to call Levi by his name, and he is closer to spelling his own name than repeating it.  I don't know why he doesn't want to say it.  He is also becoming a very cute little counter, he can go up to about 14, and when we sing our abc's, well he never misses the P and the Z.  I wish I had a video camera on my forehead so I could always catch the fun stuff they do, but I guess writing it will have to do for now.  Levi is the most ticklish baby I've ever seen hopefully I'll get a good video of his contagious giggle up soon.

I don't know about you guys but January was a long month for us.  We have been itching like crazy to be able to go play outside.  Well I wanted to do something fun for my birthday, and discovered the Kiddie Cove at Boondocks in Kaysville.  It is a giant indoor playground perfect for my little Bronster.  I was so excited to discover this - it will be a life saver helping us get through these last winter days.  We've gone twice now and have had lots of fun playing with cousins.   Some of the major highlights:
  • it's pretty much in my mom's backyard
  • it's brand new and very clean
  • if you go in the morning, you can count the number of cars in the parking lot on one hand.
  • 3 dollars will let you play all day, and most of all
  • it's the perfect place to let out all of your bottled up winter energy.

8 comments:

Kim said...

I love the story about the balloons! That is so cute he didn't want to let go of them. I loved the video, looks like a fun place. Let's hope winter ends soon, I'm ready for some sunshine and warm weather!

Catherine said...

My kids and I enjoyed the video at the indoor gym. We liked the music you picked to go with it as well. Wish we had a great indoor gym close by to play at. So jealous.

Your basement is looking great. It will be fun to see it all finished.

My how your kids are growing. I love that Bronson did not want to let go of the balloons. Too funny! The car for Levi is a good idea. I may have to get something like that for Tyler.

Steph said...

Thanks for taking the kids to play! They loved it! And they LOVE this little video!

Amber said...

maybe someday we can actually make it to do something fun...then can we move up on the cousins list? The boys are so cute, and that basement is lookin good!!!!!!! When do we start decorating?

Heather said...

That place looks like so much fun! I like the music on your video too. :)

But I have to say I love the "Bronsonisms" the best. I love the things these kids say.

Clayton and Amber said...

That does sound fun! Let's face it the winters can cause boys to not only go crazy but to drive their moms crazy as well :) Such cute kids.

Julie said...

That boondocks looks so fun! I love the Bronsonisms. "ookies" is adorable. I bet it's hard to capture all the cuteness. If only we could bottle the good moments and open them up later on.

SuZaNNe said...

That looks really fun! Maybe we'll have to try it out while it's still new and clean too? Congrats on getting your basement going .... jealous over this way :)